Essential life planning allows you to plan today for your family’s tomorrow. Marker Funeral Home plays an important role in the community by providing the community with planning information and encourages everyone to complete their Essential Life Planning; which includes an updated Will, Durable Power of Attorney, Living Will, Health Directives, Cemetery and Funeral Plans.
Are you prepared?
- If an unexpected death occurred tomorrow, who would be in charge?
- Would they know the answers to the 125 questions and decisions that need to be made?
- How would these expenses be paid?
- Your choices are important and other need to know
Millions of Americans Recognize the Financial and Emotional Advantages of Advance Funeral Planning…
- Gives you peace of mind
- Helps your family during an emotional time with the knowledge they need
- Allows you to express your own wishes
- A thoughtful and sound financial decision
At the time of need
- Payments due within days
- Decisions made at a very emotional time
- Family is uncertain about choices
- Ever-increasing prices
Plans made in advance:
- Family decisions needed are few
- Confidence in choices
- Financial Protection
- Affordable terms and payment plans
- Child/Grandchild protection
- Travel plan protection
The First and Most Important Step is to Make the Decision to Plan Now!
How to Begin
Check out our planning steps guidance to see how to get started. Then, you can plan online using our form or you can schedule a meeting with our staff to plan your personalized service details.
Additionally, we keep a record of your preplanned arrangements and prepayments, and they’re easily transferable to any funeral home in the United States if you were to move.